By Paresh Sagar, CEO, Excellent Webworld.
The technology that has made you stagnant and lazy is the same technology that will help you get back in shape. Today we’ll be learning about the five most innovative health apps that you must use in 2020.
If you have some amazing healthcare app ideas, leave that in the comments.
There exists an old proverb, “Health is the true wealth of a man.” We’ve heard it countless times from our teachers, parents, and our doctor, so much that now we have forgotten the meaning of it. But to remind us of the importance of health comes the very same source that people blame these days for ruining it; smartphones.
Just as E=MC2 was not created by Einstein to build an atomic bomb, it was for the growth of humans and not for their destruction. Similarly, smartphones were built for the ease and growth of humanity, but several people have a notion that smartphones are the issue.
The real reason is that they are only looking for such people that have engrossed themselves in the mobile world and lost track of their health. But, you can’t blame a piece of technology for the decisions that you make about your health.
So to prove all those ignorant people wrong, we are here with the list of five most innovative health apps of 2020.
The name of the app itself gives an idea of what the app is related to. This healthcare app idea is concentrated on a niche audience. The ClotMD app connects patients needing anticoagulation medication with their healthcare providers and allows them to communicate in real-time via the medical app.
Besides the means of being the contact source between the patients and the medication providers, there are several other features that the healthcare app offers, such as:
- Manage INR Levels
- Dosing Calculations
- Testing Schedules
- Consists of a built-in diet library
- Able to manage different dosage levels and schedules
- Track your results and share the history with any healthcare professional
- Offers real-time alerts regarding the testing schedule and other appointments
By using this Doximity healthcare application, users get access to the largest medical professional network, which consists of more than 70% of physicians as members. This healthcare mobile app was developed by the same team that built Epocrates, another marvelous medical app for mobiles.
With Doximity, you can search for doctors with a wide range of filters like location, hospital affiliation, experience, clinical interests, publication, specialty, or language.
Some of the key features of the Doximity app are:
- Access to the largest directory of Medical Professionals
- Users can send their HIPAA-compliant faxes securely from anywhere
- Personalized Medical News & Articles
- Annotate your Healthcare Documents Directly in the App
ACT.md is an exceptional healthcare application that offers several tools to allow healthcare service providers to view the complete information of a patient’s requirements and manage them accordingly.
With Act.md, medical professionals can serve each patient with different parameters according to their individual needs and work simultaneously with other medical experts across the healthcare sector.
Some of the key features of ACT.md app:
- Personalized healthcare plans
- Digital Storage for medical files and records
- Health tasks and custom reminders
- Contact information of care team
- HIPAA-compliant secure messages between the healthcare team
Diagnoses can be tough, and going to Google with your symptoms only gives you one of two results; either you have cancer or a tumor. So, what can you do when there is no doctor around, or you need a second opinion.
You can go for an image verification on the largest database of medical images of different variations of diseases. Visual DX healthcare app has a collection of more than 35,000 images of patients with different ages, skin types, and other diagnostics category.
Why Is Visual DX one of the best healthcare apps of 2020?
- Available for Desktop, tablets, and smartphone apps; Android & iOS.
- The Visual DX app has categories for eyes, mouth, hair, nails, and genitals.
- Useful for medical categories like dermatology, ophthalmology, pathology, radiology, infectious disease, and emergency medicine.
- The Visual DX app is used by medical professionals as well, and the app claims to have increased diagnostics accuracy by 120%.
What if you can talk to your doctor without making an appointment, by simply texting and getting checked up?
Medici is the mobile healthcare app that allows you to text, call, and even video chat with your doctor, therapist, and other healthcare specialists right from your smartphone.
The main aim of this amazing healthcare app is to eliminate the additional cost and discomfort of going into a hospital for a checkup. By providing online consultancy, doctors can also increase their productivity, and patients can reduce the stress of hospital visits.
With the Medici app, you can:
- Ask questions and get health advice
- Get lab results, prescriptions and referrals
- Collaborate with doctors using secure group chat
It’s time to digitize your healthcare business
So, these were our five most Innovative apps for 2020.
Over time, the use of healthcare apps has increased tremendously, and 2020 will take it to new heights. People have started to focus on the improvement of their health & wellness, and now digitization is playing an important part in it.