Join Electronic Health Reporter partner Goliath Technologies on Tuesday, October 16th at 12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT.
During the live seminar you’ll gain the opportunity to learn more about how healthcare organizations like Monroe Healthcare, of Wisconsin, and Catholic Health Initiatives proactively use Goliath Technologies’ new Epic Module to anticipate, troubleshoot and prevent end user experience issues before Epic and Citrix users are impacted.
During the presentation, attendees will learn:
- How to preemptively find end user experience issues before end users are impacted
- How to achieve end-to-end visibility for troubleshooting and remediation
- How to leverage Epic System Pulse metrics, Citrix or VMware Horizon performance metrics, and End User Experience metrics from one powerful view.
- Goliath Performance Monitor is an approved application in the Epic AppOrchard.
When used with Epic, the Goliath Performance Monitor provides end-to-end correlation between the key metrics System Pulse provides, the underlying Citrix or VMware infrastructure, and user experience.
Goliath Performance Monitor works with Epic to distill the Response Time Tracking (RTT) value to its component parts, such as database time, network time, system time and more, and correlates those metrics to user experience performance. As a result, Goliath can provide resource availability and performance of each of the stages and support components to better enable administrators to understand how consumption and capacity affect performance. The end-to-end view that Goliath provides, combined with the data already available from System Pulse, allows corrective action before users are impacted – whether inside Epic or in the associated systems and infrastructure.
The Goliath performance monitoring and troubleshooting suite of tools provide everything hospitals and health systems need to ensure that the mission critical applications and systems needed by healthcare professionals to perform their life-saving work are available on a consistent basis.
- Automatically confirm that EHR applications and IT infrastructure are available, and if they are not, use embedded intelligence and automation to alert IT so they can fix the issue before physicians and health care workers are impacted.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot, and prevent end user experience issues where most users experience issues: logon initiation, logon processing, and system performance.
- Enable IT pros to quickly remediate problems and isolate root cause to reduce professional pain.
- Have broad and deep visibility to issues across multiple platforms, regardless of which IT infrastructure and applications are being used and where end users are located.
- Provide objective evidence through historical reports and trending analysis to allow permanent fix actions to be implemented to prevent issues in the future.
- Are purpose-built for major EMR/EHR applications including Cerner, Allscripts, MEDITECH, and Epic.
Moreover, the Goliath performance monitoring and troubleshooting suite frees hospital IT staff from having to build and maintain custom software utilities while expanding features and functionality beyond the limited focus of specific Desktop Virtualization vendors like Citrix and VMWare. Most importantly, a positive end user experience for users is preserved and the large investment hospitals and health systems have made in their mission-critical systems is enhanced.
To participate in the live seminar, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2E9JUBk