Health 2.0 and MAD*POW Announce Final Agenda for HxREFACTORED
Health 2.0 and Mad*Pow announced the final agenda for the HxRefactored 2016 Conference being held on April 5-6 at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Mass. HxRefactored is a revolutionary design and technology conference gathering more than 600 designers, developers, and entrepreneurs from around the world for two days of thought-provoking panels, workshops and discussions on how to improve the quality of the health experience. Tickets to attend the conference can be purchased at www.hxrefactored.com.
In addition to the signature design-focused panels and discussions, HxRefactored 2016 will feature in-depth developer and data focused elements. Key session topics include:
- Leveraging Design to Improve Health Experiences
- Ethical Considerations in Designing for Change
- Design for Change: Building Creative, Collaborative Cultures
- Designing Within a Hospital System: Challenges and Strategies
- Data Insights: Mining, Modeling and Visualizations
- Facilitating Innovation in Clinical Environments
- DevOps for Health Care: Agile & Process Design
Speakers headlining this year’s HxRefactored include:
- Susannah Fox, CTO, U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services
- Shahid Shah, Co-Founder & CEO, Netspective Communications
- Adrienne Boissy, Chief Experience Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Harri Hursti, CTO, Zyptonite
- Daniel Stein, Chief Medical Officer, Walmart
- Jonathan Hare, CEO, WebShield, Inc.
- Nathan Larson, Dir. of Remote Medical Sensing, Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Jorge Caballero, Head of Data, Amino
- Lesley Solomon, Executive Director, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Justin Pedro, Technical Director, CloudDX
- Samir Qamar, Founder & CEO, MedWand
- Vidya Tangella, Head of Innovation Center of Excellence, United Health Group
- Niraj Katwala, CTO, Talix
- Sarah Nelson, Design Practice Lead, IBM
- Aashima Gupta, VP of Digital Transformation-Healthcare, Apigee
“HxRefactored brings together leading deep-water technologists and mixes them with top level designers in a unique health care conference,” says Health 2.0 Co-Chairman Matthew Holt. “It is the place to learn about cutting edge data sets, integration tools, APIs, sensors, genomics, and more, and how that new technology and data meshes with human centered design to create a better health care experience for everyone.”
“HxRefactored is a one-of-a-kind event, with an agenda that features presentations ranging from inspirational, to innovative, to practical,” said Amy Cueva, Mad*Pow Founder and Chief Experience Officer. “After spending two days with industry leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators, attendees are going to leave HxRefactored inspired and motivated to get to work building a better health experience.”
For more information on speakers, to view the full agenda, and to register for HxRefactored, visit www.hxrefactored.com.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
Mad*Pow is a design agency that improves the experiences people have with technology, organizations, and each other. Using human-centered design, Mad*Pow creates strong multi-channel experience strategies, intuitive digital experiences and streamlined processes for its clients. Founded in 2000, Mad*Pow has partnered with industry leaders including Cigna, ESPN, Pearson, adidas, John Hancock, Microsoft, and Google. Mad*Pow has received honors for design excellence by the Webby Awards and the W3C. The company has offices in Boston and Portsmouth, NH.