TigerText, the secure communications leader in healthcare, has formed partnerships with several key technology companies, including Salesforce and Box, to launch innovative care collaboration solutions. These partnerships will enable streamlined communications across the continuum of care to dramatically decrease delivery costs while improving outcomes. TigerConnect, the TigerText developer platform, is both powering these integrations and expanding its suite of tools to inspire more healthcare developers to push patient-centric care to new levels.
“Healthcare is hungry for better communication tools that are embedded into existing workflows,” said Itamar Kandel, president of TigerConnect. “With TigerConnect, our partners can harness the power of secure messaging to address this need without the hassle, cost, and delay of building it themselves.”
The latest partner launches leveraging TigerConnect’s secure messaging infrastructure include:
• Salesforce Health Cloud: Salesforce Health Cloud customers will soon be able to embed the TigerText messaging service in their Health Cloud portals, empowering clinical staff to conduct HIPAA-compliant conversations for streamlined care coordination.
• Box: Through a new integration with the Box DICOM Viewer, both TigerText and Box hospital users will now be able to share and collaborate on DICOM images (such as X-rays, CT scans and ultrasounds) via the TigerText mobile interface.
TigerConnect for Startups, Platform Extensions and New Developer Portal
Radical technological transformation is needed to meet the challenges of healthcare delivery in the 21st century. In an effort to support innovative companies through every stage of growth, TigerText has launched TigerConnect for Startups. The launch partners for this new initiative include:
• Medisafe: Medisafe, with over 2.6 million users, is the leading cloud-synced mHealth platform that helps patients stay on top of all their medications. Medisafe is collaborating with TigerConnect to research doctor utilization of patient-generated data to inform adherence.
• WinguMD: Working with TigerConnect, WinguMD, a medical enterprise grade mobile photography solution, enables medically meaningful and secure collaboration of visual findings for the entire care team.
• AccountedCare: AccountedCare’s PoC software, a mobile technology platform for value-based care providers, utilizes TigerConnect to deliver real-time notifications, tracking, and reporting across the post-acute care continuum to manage cost and quality for ACOs.
“For both established industry leaders and early-stage startups working on the cutting edge of healthcare innovation, TigerText is a trusted partner,” Kandel adds. “With TigerConnect, a developer platform that is robust, secure, and fast to deploy, we enable our partners to return to their core focus of innovation and, ultimately, save lives.”
Through partnerships with Nuance and Scrypt, the TigerConnect platform has recently expanded its suite of tools for developers. The platform now makes it easy to add enterprise-grade, secure speech recognition tailored for physicians, powered by Nuance’s Dragon® Medical solution as well as HIPAA-compliant faxing solutions utilizing Scrypt’s eFax API.
Developers can visit the newly redesigned TigerConnect Developer Portal, developer.tigertext.com/, for the latest iOS, Android, JS and .NET SDKs, quick guides and code examples, an API Explorer to interact in real-time to execute REST calls and more on these recent platform extensions.
About TigerText and TigerConnect
TigerText is the leader in secure, real-time messaging for the enterprise. TigerText’s encrypted messaging platform keeps communications safe, improves workflows, and complies with industry regulations. Developed to address the security needs, BYOD policies, and message restrictions in the enterprise, TigerText is committed to keeping mobile communications secure, private and impermanent. Rated by KLAS as the most widely adopted solution, more than 5,000 facilities and four of the top five largest for-profit health systems in the nation rely on TigerText to comply with HIPAA and replace unsecured SMS text messaging that leaves protected health and other confidential information at risk.
TigerConnect, the developer platform from TigerText, makes it easy for developers to embed HIPAA-compliant, ephemeral-based messaging into any mobile or web app. With TigerConnect, companies can leverage the same scalable infrastructure that powers TigerText’s 10 billion messages with 99.9% availability without the cost or hassle of building it from scratch.
For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/company/tigertext, www.facebook.com/tigertext or www.twitter.com/tigertext.