North Kingstown, RI – September 20, 2013 – Amazing Charts.com, LLC, a leading developer of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems, today announced a roadmap for meeting Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements by the end of 2013. The Amazing Charts EHR system will support both Stage 1 and 2 Meaningful Use measures required for eligible providers to receive EHR incentive dollars under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
“Our customers will be able to use Amazing Charts to collect the full Medicare and Medicaid EHR incentive payments for 2013 and 2014,” said John Squire, president and COO of Amazing Charts. “Amazing Charts delivers an affordable and complete EHR solution for Meaningful Use Stage 2. Customers say the built-in Meaningful Use Wizard does all the work for them, making physician attestation of meaningful use quick and easy.”
Highlights of the Amazing Charts roadmap for Meaningful Use Stage 2 include:
- An updated version of the Meaningful Use Wizard, with the new Core and Menu measures needed for Stage 2, as well as revised calculations for the Core Quality Measures (CQMs);
- Support for secure messaging via the Direct Communications platform, streamlining practice communication with patients and other clinicians.
- Import of patient information received electronically via clinical care documents (CCD), including reconciliation of imported patient medications, problems, or allergies;
- Support for SNOMED codes, as required for the outbound CCD documents;
- An updated version of HL7 used for data exchange with partners;
- Additional options for smoking status and the ability to record multiple races and languages for patients; and,
- Integrated online tools, such as a patient portal, for patients to view, download, and transmit personal health information electronically.
About Amazing Charts
Headquartered in North Kingstown, RI, Amazing Charts provides Electronic Health Records (EHR/EMR) and services to healthcare practices. Based on number one user ratings for usability, fair pricing, and overall satisfaction, Amazing Charts has been adopted by more than 8,300 clinicians in nearly 6,000 private practices. Founded in 2001 by a family physician, today Amazing Charts.com, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Pri?Med, an operating division of Diversified Business Communications (DBC) and a trusted source for professional medical education to over 260,000 clinicians since 1995. For more information, visit: www.amazingcharts.com.